You can select a default setup for each condition. It's useful to set a default for Race to ensure you have enough fuel to finish.
Shows the currently selected setup. When you make changes to a saved setup, a 'working copy' is made, with a star before the name.
Save / Load
Allows you to save and load setups.
- Save: Save over the current setup
- Save As: Save a new setup / overwrite a different setup
- Notes: A simple notepad
- Copy: Copy all settings from different setup
- Delete: Deletes current setup
- Undo: Reverts all changes since you entered the garage screen
Tyres & Bike Info
- Allows you to change the tyre set currently on the bike when in an event with limited tyre sets. In offline practice you can change the tyres infinitely by clicking the refresh button.
- Tyre wear indicators show the amount of wear and temperature on the the left, middle and right of the tyres.
- Fuel indicator shows how much fuel currently in the tank.
- Clean button cleans all the mud off the bike, otherwise mud will accumulate over time and between sessions.
Fill the tank to this before leaving the pits each time.
Gears are not individually editable in MXB, but you can check the speeds of each gear when altering the FDR.
Final Drive Ratio
The size of the front and rear sprockets. Increasing the front gives higher top speed, increasing the rear gives more acceleration.
Change the angle of the forks. Affects wheelbase.
Swing Arm Pivot
Change the location of the swingarm pivot up/down. Does not affect wheelbase.
Swing Arm Length
Change the position of the rear wheel forwards/backwards on the swingarm. Affects wheelbase.
Increase/decrease the tyre pressures.